HBFS Financial Services Limited
Based in Hertfordshire, this firm became subject to police investigation as well as a FCA investigation an individual was also arrested in December 2017 in connection to this.
Customers were recently encouraged to check the status of any invested money they may have with HBFS Financial Services Limited . If you yourself have funds invested with HBFS Financial Services Limited or received advice from them, you could be entitled to pension compensation
Grounds On Which You May Have Been Mis-Sold a Pension.
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- HBFS Financial Services Limited did not explain the pension transfer properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed.
- HBFS Financial Services Limited did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance and that thgis could go up or down.
- HBFS Financial Services Limited did not accurately explain the fees and charges.
- You were not unaware that HBFS Financial Services Limited advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by HBFS Financial Services Limited about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
If any of the above effected your pension you may be able to seek pension compensation – get in touch with our mis sold pension experts today and get the pension compensation you deserve.
Start your claim in 30 seconds by calling out pension claims team or by clicking the can I Help you Icon Below.